Address: Leventis Building, 6 Azikiwe Road, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
U K Address: 54 Howe Dell, Hatfield, Herts. AL10 8BS.
BUSINESS ANALYST/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/CLIENT SERVICES (IT) SUPPORT
======= PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY =======
Result-oriented professional who works well under pressure both individually and as part of a team| Exceptional presentation, interpersonal and communication skills| Dedicated technocrat with a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence in bringing over twenty years of field experience to work| Expert in managing technical projects while ensuring adequate availability of resources to successfully complete timely installation, upgrade and repairs| Outstanding track record of success in designing, implementing and integrating cost-effective, high-performance technical solutions to meet challenging business needs. Highly skilled in utilizing customer oriented methodologies to provide support interventions in remote locations enabling business to deliver better value for money through exceptional customer service| Participating in weekly IT user support meeting to appraise previous week’s performance, share operational challenges and agree on emerging resolution procedures. Excellent communicator, fluent in English and Igbo along with outstanding ability to effectively interact with people at all level of seniority |
======= CORE COMPETENCES =======
|Ø Highly dependable
Ø Customer Relationship Management
Ø Good listener
Ø Content Management Systems
Ø Cost Benefits Analysis
Ø Risk Assessment
Ø Bid Management/Negotiation
|Ø Excellent data presentation
Ø Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning
Ø Personable and approachable
Ø Windows & web applications
Ø Organized and detailed
Ø Media Management & Logistics
======= KEY SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS =======
ServiceNow | Mentoring & Coaching| Active Directory | MS Outlook | Remote Assistant| MS Office 365
- Understanding Client Needs, Process Streamlining and Reference SOP Creation– Hands-on experience in reviewing personnel mobilization process along with their IT needs from arrival to demobilization. Consequently produced a document to easily capture client’s IT requirement as a guide to managing overall departmental/project IT budget. Successfully provided technical assistance by proactively identifying and resolving hardware and software issues. Notified clients/customers in cases of any possible delay in service; also proposed well-defined timeline for resolution of problems. Created spreadsheets as a reference for all standard operating procedures as well as preparing checklist to effectively manage project deliverables and budget.
- Proactive Continuous Process Improvement and Cross-Functional Team Integration– Track record of success in resolving remote assistance delivery/network issues that existed for over ten years. Instrumental in developing and implementing new technology to connect and rectify computer issues at remote locations, further enabling support engineers to resolve maximum service request resulting in saving travelling time/cost and improved turnaround time to attain maximum up time.
- Incident Management, Quality SLA Delivery and Timeliness– Played an integral role in ensuring successful transfer/relocation of OFON2 project; easily shared folder from Paris (Headquarters) to the Nigerian affiliate including user access control list within SLA. Consistently delivered incident resolution within SLA in 2 months of joining service.
- Service Excellence and Project Awarded– Proven record of working as a best serving youth corps member of the Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd.; obtained a service contract to setup a sub warehouse/ inventory — along with a retired company staff. Significant work experience in effectively delivering first post service contract which was rewarded with a recommendation for registration as an independent procurement agent/supplier. At Total Exploration and Production Nigeria, recommended by the Project Control Manager for direct hire in the first year of engagement for outstanding performance.
======= WORK HISTORY =======
Web Administrator: 04/2019 to Date
Emex Consult, Leventis Building – Port Harcourt Nigeria
- Provision of website development, administration and blogging services to clients and general public.
- Establish web system by planning and executing the selection, installation, and configuration; testing of server hardware, software, and operating systems as well as defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintain web environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades, update training materials/facilities, monitoring system performance and following up with the feedback mechanisms
- Ensure regular update of the content management systems, quality digital content and publication on the blog.
- Secure web system through constant monitoring, control, and review of User Access and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; and maintaining documentation.
- Update job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and partnering with professional organizations.
- Maintain good working relationship with vendors and service providers with a view to ensuring optimum server uptime.
Service Desk Analyst: 01/2018 to Date
Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd – Port Harcourt Nigeria
- Provide first level support, and manage and track the delivery of second line support for more complex problems. Manage the delivery of proactive support, helping users to get the most out of the hardware and software they are using.
- Process and coordinate appropriate and timely responses to incident reports, including channeling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity, and keeping clients appraised of progress towards service restoration.
- Uses judgment to set priority for resolution, monitor progress and apply escalation procedures for incident not progressing satisfactorily.
- Following agreed procedures, receive and handle requests for support, provide information to enable problem resolution and promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Provide an effective interface between users and support teams, including documenting incidents, progress checking, and ensuring all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis.
- Ensure accurate and prompt reporting of activities and tasks within area of responsibility as required by the COMPANY. Produce daily, weekly, monthly reports
Senior Consultant, Operations: 11/2015 to 12/2017
Excell Services Nigeria – Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Conduct audit of various operations of the company business to ensure compliance with relevant industrial standards and international best practices such as technical, administrative, health and safety.
- Product/market analysis and recommendations
- Launching of new branches/products and development of new market
- Improving on existing business models and establishing new standard operational procedures aimed at performance tracking and improvement of work processes
- Design, recommend and supervise business process automation.
- Undertake any exigent functions relevant to the business as may be required by the management.
Support Engineer (IT): 03/2015 to 10/2015
Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited EGINA Project PHC – Port Harcourt Nigeria
- Deliver apposite support services to IT users while working on EGINA project, also providing backup support to the offshore support team. Coordinating Information Technology requirements for various sites of the EGINA project while managing various aspects of vision workstations deployment.
- Ensure seamless onboarding of new project personnel vis-à-vis PPEs, access rights/control and requisite inductions as well as proper demobilization and inventorization at the end of project.
- Supporting and repairing various applications as well as deployment of laptops, desktops, and Multi-functional printers (MFPs) and other peripherals.
- Coordinate support for Video Conferences and Meeting Rooms.
Client Services Support: 02/2014 to 02/2015
Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd OFON2 Project PHC
- Accountable for providing apposite support services to IT users while working on OFON2 project, also providing backup support to the offshore support team. Coordinating Information Technology requirements for various sites of the OFON2 project while managing various aspects of vision workstations deployment and support.
- Supporting and repairing various applications as well as deploying laptops, desktop, printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Providing backend support, coordination and movement of IT equipment in different locations, resolving various network related issues and handling users’ complaints through remote assistance.
- Providing Multifunctional Printer (MFP) support and deployment along with monitoring support magic and resolving calls within SLA.
Senior Consultant: 08/2013 to 02/2014
Excell Services Nigeria – Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Conduct audit of various operations of the company business to ensure compliance with relevant industrial standards and international best practice such as technical, administrative, health and safety.
IT Support Consultant: 05/2011 to 07/2013
EMEX Consult, Herts, UK
- Managed various aspects of PC (desktop and laptop) procurement, building, sales and repairs.
- Provided support services to clients on procurement of IT equipment and peripherals.
- Formulated and implemented corporate IT policies while managing computer support services.
IT/Business Consultant: 11/2008 to 04/2011
BUSY BEE, Welwyn Garden City, England, UK
- Installed, built, upgraded, repaired, configured, troubleshot, optimized, diagnosed and performed preventive maintenance of basic personal computer hardware and operating systems.
- Played an instrumental role in working as an active member of the company’s IT help desk.
ICT Instructor: 04/2007 to 10/2008
Home Tuition Services, Middlesex, London, UK
- Developed courses in line with the curriculum requirements of the Extra Mural Class department.
- Taught courses in Marketing Principles and Management Information Systems to an all-ages college class.
- Led class instruction in Practical Bookkeeping when instructor was absent
======= EARLIER CAREER =======
IT/Business Support Consultant: 08/2006 to 02/2007
G-R Wright Food Processing Co., Enfield, UK
State Coordinator (Anambra): 02/2004 to 08/2005
The Presidency, National Youth Peace and Empowerment Project (NAYOPET), Abuja, Nigeria
Business Support Manager: 03/1998 to 02/2004
Emex Systems (Nig) Ltd., Port Harcourt, Niger
Computing/Business Support Coordinator: 05/1992 to 02/1998
SPDC of Nigeria Ltd. – Security Department, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Analyst Programmer: 03/1991 to 05/1992
SPDC – Environmental Services Department, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Computer Technical Assistant: 03/1990 to 02/1991
SPDC – Drilling Operations Department, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Contract Stock Analyst: 10/1988 to 04/1989
SPDC –Materials Department, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Materials Dispatcher: 07/1987 to 08/1988
National Youth Services Corps /SPDC, Materials Department, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
======= EDUCATION =======
MBA, Marketing, May 2003
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Nigeria
HND, Business Administration and Management, July 1987
Institute of Management & Technology (IMT), Enugu
Diploma, Practical Bookkeeping & Accounts, April 1983
British Careers Training College, Jersey Britain
======= RESEARCH WORKS =======
- Influence of Foreign Affiliation on Marketing Decisions in some Nigeria Firms – 2003
- Marketing of Hotel Services In Port Harcourt – 2001
- Feasibility Report on Small Scale Garri Processing Business – 1988
- Job Satisfaction, Motivation and Productivity – 1987.
======= ROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP/CERTIFICATION =======
- Member Nigeria Institute of Management (MNIM),November 2003
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA A+ Ce)
- Preventing Corruption Season 2
- Anti-Harassment & Discrimination Training
======= ACCOMPLISHMENTS =======
- Chaired local church (Community of Hashem Worldwide) Executive Committee from 1998 to 2004.
- Chaired the local Church Males Association between January 2015 and May 2017.
- Presently chairing the local Church Executive Committee since June, 2017.
======= ADDITIONAL INFORMATION =======
|References: Upon Request||Driver’s License: Nigerian|